The online planning application register is provided for you to search for planning
applications submitted since 1974. It is also possible to search by many other fields
including Decision Dates, Appeals Dates (for applications received after 1988 only),
Agents and Applicants Names (for applications received after 1988 only), Application
Category (for applications received after 1993 only) and other useful fields. Please
use the help provided if you have any problems.
Full details of the applications are provided including key dates, decision and
appeal information, consultation and constraint data and the current applications
status. The 10-stage status field is provided to help you establish where you are
in the planning process. Please visit Development Control pages of the site for
further details on the planning process.
Facilities also exist within the register to make online comments, view committee
reports and link to an online map of the site.
- Received - Application received in the department
- Valid - Application is valid
- Pending - Case Officer allocated to application
- Pending - Consults Despatched, Awaiting Reply - When initial consultation letters
are sent to neighbours or consultee
- Pending - Site Visit Completed - Date of site visit undertaken
- Pending - Additional Info/Amendments Requested - When amended plans are requested
by case officer
- Pending - Additional Info/Amendments Received - When amended plans are received
by case officer
- Pending - Draft Recommendation Completed - When draft recommendation is passed
to Principal Planner
- Pending - Awaiting Committee Meeting - When a committee meeting date is agreed
for the application
- The decision - Once an application is given a decision it will appear in the
How can I comment on applications?
The views of local people are very important and are taken seriously by the council
when it looks at planning applications. We welcome your comments, whether you support
or oppose a particular planning application see Comments on a planning application
Choosing Applications To View
View planning applications by selecting one of the options below.
You can select applications based on criteria by entering any combination of dates
and requirements. Alternatively, you may choose to select all outstanding application
or all West Northants Development Corporation Applications (WNDC).